Guidelines & Instructions :
As we are keen on your convenience and benefit, as well as the success of the exhibition, and keen on the requirements of the exhibition management, the following shall be committed to:
- Adhering to Islamic instructions, maintaining, and following laws, rules of conduct, traditions and customs applied in
- Prohibiting harm to any of the symbols of the state or its policies, or to engage in any political, security, tribal or
- sectarian matters that cause strife and sedition in society, or lead to disruption of public order during the exhibition.
- Children under ten years are not allowed to enter.
- It is impermissible to have food and beverages inside the exhibition.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden
- Direct selling of exhibited materials is prohibited during the exhibition.
- The Organizer shall not be liable, whether literary or financial or otherwise, in case the exhibitor or participant fails to
- apply the rules and procedures governing the exhibition.
SPECIAL GUIDELINES OF RISKS & EMERGENCIES MANAGEMENT PLAN & CONTACT INFORMATION
- Risk management: a written plan for risks management was developed and published on the site, from which a copy
- shall be delivered to the participants during registration.
- Financial management: all revenues and expenses shall be approached through Kayan & Makan Est., along with
- following its rules and regulations.
- Administrative management: No contracting agreements were held for this event. All agreements were held with Kayan
- & Makan Est. only.
- The management team of Jeddah International Education and Training Exhibition & Jeddah Educational Supplies
- and Solutions 2018 has set rules and policies to ensure the safety of all participants, employees and volunteers during this event. These shall be published on the exhibition website www.jetexjess.com and submitted a copy of Saudi
- Exhibition &Convention Bureau.
- All participants, employees, trainers and volunteers from every university or participant body in the exhibition from
- outside KSA shall make sure that they have medical insurance approved, with a permit for medical treatment,along with
- a permit for covering the expenses of treatment, accidents and emergencies from the time of departure from their country until the time of return.
- Every entity participating in the exhibition should make sure that it has risks' management plan for the participants, and
- it should follow the plan of the exhibition risks' management.
- Every entity participating in the exhibition should make sure that all trainers, attendants, and volunteers were checked,
- in terms of their health background, and admitting them to participate in the exhibitions events.
- Coordinators and the exhibition in-charge, as well as the working employees shall work with the civil defense officials
- and the official authorities concerned, within the operational procedures and practices, and its duties' scope with control
- and risks, related to the civil defense authority and local governing authorities. In case they are not related to that, they
- shall work in the scope of operational procedures and practices, and its duties' scope with control and risks, related to the exhibition management & Jeddah Hilton Hotel.
- Additional volunteers will work with core management teams.
- This event shall be planned in a way preventing any dangerous cases – God Forbid.
- Emergency Management Plan shall be distributed among the management team, trainers and supervisors during
- The emergency information of the participants shall be distributed and shared with all youth and participants.
CALL & COMMUNICATIONS IN CASES OF EMERGENCIES & CRISIS
- The call & communications team in emergencies case through going to the place of internal broadcasting of the
- exhibition or the location of information and inquiries or the management of the exhibition and through the exhibition
- supervisor during the period of the exhibition events in Jeddah Hilton Hotel.
- Contact Information in emergency cases:
- Morning Period - Mobile: +966 54 344 9795
- Evening Period - Mobile: +966 54 344 9736
IN EMERGENCY CASES, SAFETY IS OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE
- The focus, as priority requires, shall be on the following :
Contact the persons in-charge of the exhibition who shall later send a notice to the authorities concerned in case an accident took place in the exhibition in Jeddah Hilton Hotel or directly contact the following emergency numbers:
- Caring for the injured
- The situation stability
- Police 999
- Accidents (traffic) 993
- Ambulance 997
- Firefighter 998
- Drugs Resistance 995
- Roads Security 996
- Civil Defense 911
- Cooperating with and following the instructions of the emergencies and civil defense officials.
- Following up the guidelines of the emergencies and civil defense officials in emergency cases that are not dealt with
- Guiding signs shall be placed bearing the contact numbers in cases of emergency in all places of the exhibition.
- The safety zone that shall determine the gathering in layout as shown in page 13.
Follow up the emergences procedures as follows :
- In case of medical emergencies :
- Don't move the injured person.
- Immediately contact the emergencies official appointed for that.
- First aids shall be performed as necessary
- In case of fire:
- None tries to extinguish fire
- Notify the emergency in charge of the fire at once.
- Getting out from the building through the emergencies exits and gathering together in the safety zone
- Staying outside the building until fire extinguishing and notifying you of the current situation by the exhibition
- If there is none of your group members in the safety zone, the officials shall be notified of those persons
- In Case of bad weather :
- Be calm.
- Follow the guidelines of the emergencies officials.
- Go to the safety zone through the emergency exits
- The exhibition management shall observe the weather condition, with the concerned authorities and weather broadcasts,
and notify you of the weather condition whether it safely passed or not.
- In case of a bothering or strange person entering :
- Notify the broadcasting in-charge or the exhibition management or the emergency official immediately
- Do not come near the strange person for any reason.
- One of the management team members shall investigate and notify the hotel management and the police, as necessary.
- In case of external threat … Closing Procedures
- Follow the instructions provided by the exhibition management members, the emergency officials, hotel security and the
- Gathering in a safe place in the building through the emergency exits, and closing all doors and windows, if possible.
- Be quite, silent and hidden from the stranger direction and sight, and watch/ listen to the signs from the security
- Helping others who have difficulties in following instructions.
- As soon as possible, counting the persons to specify and know whether all persons are existed in the suitable place.